Here are my collected thoughts on all manner of issues regarding Rich Internet Applications (RIA) and Software Engineering.
- Failings of RWD (New Dec 2015)
- Parallels between VB and JS
- Websites, Web Applications and Mobile Apps
- The role of CSS vendor prefixing
- XML or JSON
- Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
- The tale of M. V. Star
- The role of Design Patterns
- Progressive Enhancement, Graceful Degradation and RWD
- RegExp: the leafcutter ant
I welcome all constructive comments on my articles, especially comments that correct my impressions. I am a firm believer in the mantra “you learn more from your mistakes than you do from your successes” and have plenty of experience in this respect!